Saturday 19 November 2016

New Translation Project - The Royal Princess Fox 公主御狐


The Royal Princess Fox 公主御狐

_______________________

Heya, people! (OwO)/
This translator, me have a bit of 'itchy hands' XD
Thinking of striking the iron while it's hot :P

So, while we are waiting for PYASC to come out, let's get entertained by The Royal Princess Fox :D

To protect (as much as I can) the translation, please take note that warnings will be put up in every chapter. This chapter is brought to you by iamabanana translation and the translation belongs to me.
It is only available in my wordpress/blogspot at iamabananaweb.wordpress.com and http://iamabananav2.blogspot.my/. Moving the translations to Fantasy Books now.
I have not GIVEN ANY PERMISSION for my translation to be presented anywhere.
If you seen my translation in other site other than my wordpress/blogspot, it have been STOLEN. Please stop reading and going to that site. And tell me the link while you are at it :v

Here is Chapter 1 (a) 

All her life, because she fell too deep in love, she ended up with a tragic end of getting poisoned to death by her beloved person.
Then, came along another chance, your mother, I don’t want to love anymore, can’t I? 
Feelings and whatnots were tossed far away.
The body feels light without the burden of feelings, carefree, enjoying the rivers and lakes, can do anything to her heart’s content.
There’s nothing in the world more beautiful than this. 
She don’t care anymore, but why can’t they let go of her ?



2 comments:

  1. Got trojan warning when tried the link

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, sorry for that. I've tried the link but it leads straight to my translated chapter so I'm not sure why you got that :0

      There's nothing to be downloaded in both pages, and only one picture per page to be loaded :0

      Delete