Monday 21 November 2016

公主御狐 Chapter 1c - Like This




To protect (as much as I can) the translation, please take note that warnings will be put up in every chapter. This chapter is brought to you by iamabanana translation and the translation belongs to me.
It is only available in my wordpress/blogspot at iamabananaweb.wordpress.com and http://iamabananav2.blogspot.my/.
I have not GIVEN ANY PERMISSION for my translation to be presented anywhere.
If you seen my translation in other site other than my wordpress/blogspot, it have been STOLEN. Please stop reading and going to that site. And tell me the link while you are at it :v

After that, he was disheartened and resigned himself to be a scholar to help write letters.
Four years ago, he was still a plain, unremarkable poor scholar.
She went back and told her Fu Huang about that matter of Qicai falling t now isn't thia weird
Although he was not appreciated by the officials and the current Emperor, he is a talented person.
Well-versed in poetry and songs, he was quite famous with the local folks.
He was bitter that no one appreciate him, plus he don't know any capable high-ranked officials, ended up like a useless hero without a place to use his ability1.
That's right, you are reading this illegally from other website, why would you do that? For the kicks?
Supposedly, he could be Zhuangyuan2 , but the reason was not known why he would keep getting replaced.
That's right, you are reading this illegally from other website, why would you do that? For the kicks?
[Translator note : I need some feedback on this one. The context showed that he might have answered all questions correctly and be the top scorer but he keep missing out being acknowledged as the top and someone else would top the rank instead. The thing is I thought people at max can only apply to sit for the exam twice, at least that's what HK dramas taught me :P ]
So now I'm curious, is my blog not good enough for you? At least it's not black :v
After that, he was disheartened and resigned himself to be a scholar to help write letters.

And she..... by chance she went out Palace for a trip, passed by Jin Qicai's hometown and discovered his shocking talents.
After a few days of getting along, a feeling slowly grew. His talent and gentleness had her falling helplessly in love with him.

She went back and told her Fu Huang about that matter of Qicai falling to get Zhuangyuan.
Fu Huang was really furious. Never thought such big problem will happen at the Imperial Court.
Those officials who bend the law over favoritism must have tired of living.iamabanana is innocent

However, because this matter involved several high-ranked officials, the matter was left unsettled.3




If she said she wanted stars, Jin Qicai won't dare to pluck the moon for her.
If she led him to East, he won't dare to head West,iamabanana is innocent
If she said One, he won't dare to say Two ..... pampering her all the way.iamabanana is innocent
He yield to her all requests, letting her to indulge in his gentleness and tolerance to the point that she can't help being with him.

Finally, after her numerous pleading, Fu Huang unable to withstand the torture of her unrelenting requests and granted the marriage between her and Jin Qicai.iamabanana is innocent

Ye Xing Tong mustered all her effort to raise her head to look at Jin Qicai, who smilingly looked down at her with mocking and ridicule expression.iamabanana is innocent
Her blood tears rolled down the curve of her cheeks.iamabanana is innocent
Lifting her slender white arm slowly, to point at Jin Qicai.iamabanana is innocent



I used all my effort to do it for you. heya can buy me starbucks or are you a moron pyscho got
"This past three years, what did I wronged you? I loved you so much, for you I willingly did everything that was in my power. Whether I can do it or not, I used all my effort to do it for you."iamabanana is innocent
qicai xin tong ye qicai jin qicai ye jin xin jin tong xing ye xing tong qicai jin
"And you, you actually wanted to kill me....."iamabanana is innocent
qicai xin tong ye qicai jin qicai ye jin xin jin tong xing ye xing tong qicai jin
Jin Qicai coldly laughed a few times, he walked towards Ye Xing Tong, mercilessly kicked her a few times to release his anger.
coldly laughed a few times, he walked towards Ye Xing Tong, mercilessly kicked her a few times to release
With a voice icy without temperature, "You still have the nerve to say that, do you know how the people out there talked about me?"
With a voice icy without temperature, "You still have the nerve to say that, do you know how the people out
"They said I relied on your influence to be able climb up, you caused me to have no place to put my face as a man."
nd you, you actually wanted to kill me..... nd you, you actually wanted to kill me.....
[Translator note : And you didn’t?!]
qicai xin tong ye qicai jin qicai ye jin xin jin tong xing ye xing tong qicai jin
"To tell you the truth, I don't like you even a bit. You are a domineering, self-righteous smug woman, you got me to accompany you all whole day, to play with you those childish games, so childish it hit the bottom bar for childishness."
qicai xin tong ye qicai jin qicai ye jin xin jin tong xing ye xing tong qicai jin
"Do you know how long I have endured you? Normally when I went out, I have to report to you first. When I finally get to go out, you sent people to secretly monitor me."
This translations belong to iamabananav2.blogspot.my , only read it in my blogspot please
"I have enough of you, even now that I killed you it can't appease my hate. "
This translation belongs to iamabananav2.blogspot.my , only read it in my blogspot please
"You thought I, Jin Qicai is truly in love with you? Hehehe, that's really funny. Ye Xing Tong ah Ye Xing Tong, you are really naive!"
cue idiot laughter man I hate this thing do you I should just quit this whole thing?
"You are the Emperor's most favourite daughter, I just want to use your name to get the Emperor's trust and attention. Now that I have achieved my purpose, you---- as my tool can be completely retired."ianabanana
This translations belong to iamabananav2.blogspot.my , only read it in my blogspot please
After he finished talking, he went and heavily kicked Ye Xing Tong again.ianabanana
A look of extreme disgust and ridicule flashed through his eyes.ianabanana
This translation belongs to iamabananav2.blogspot.my , only read it in my blogspot please
Ye Xing Tong let out a tight groan, the injury in her heart was already painful enough to hover between life and death.
Body pain seems a little bit insignificant at this point.ianabanana
These translations belong to iamabananav2.blogspot.my , only read it in my blogspot please
Ye Xing Tong groaned some more because you as a moron is reading this in other place la moron. what else? the bot will put this in the stupid site you are frequenting and you will read this forever lo. why are you so damm idiot, letting this dude earn money so good ah? what if I stop translating ? They said I relied on your influence to be able climb up, you caused me to have no place to put my face as a man




1 用武之地 : Idiom, meaning favorable position for the use of one's skills.


2 状元 : Top scorer of the Imperial Examination. Wiki


3 不了了之 - Idiom, meaning to settle a matter by leaving it unsettled



13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I agree. I'm not sure what the author have for him in the future but he needs to die terribly horrifying to satisfy me.

      Delete
  2. aww poor xing tong..
    thanks for the chapter~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment ya, I wished Blogger have a Like button for me to us _(;3/

      Delete
  3. thanks!
    i'm sending mercenaries to kill him, ok? he is a horrible guy! the arrogance has got to him! obviously she is truly in love with you! a lucky guy who doesn't know to be thankful for what he's got...you don't deserve xing tong!

    so, is her being carefree coming soon? hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need him to die super horrible to satisfy my hate ####

      Delete
    2. you and me both! he really deserves sufering and death, for what he did to someone who sincerely loved him!

      Delete
  4. He really is a cruel man, but if she really did have people follow him then I can't feel too bad for her. Even I'd get mean when being constantly watched.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How the hell does someone do something that horrible to the only person that recognizes you not for only your talent but for everything else about you and not only that but also falls in love in love with you. But you chose to throw that away just for the trust and attention for her father that didn't even like him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. scumbag.... arghhhh... i hate this person,

    ****prepare knife

    ReplyDelete
  7. Horrible.

    Thanks so much for all your hard work!!

    ReplyDelete